will he regret his decision

over 13 years ago
broken77 didn't upload a photo

Lata (broken77)

6 posts

My partner left me for another and claims to be happy with her but i dont know if its passing or lasting. Will he regret his decision and want to come back to me.

over 13 years ago
soulreader didn't upload a photo

none (soulreader)

36 posts

hi , well i will let you know whether he is going to come back or not , whats going on with him , what lies ahead for both of you . please come for live chat session . thanks . blessed be .

over 13 years ago

hi, with both first names, I’m able to tell you how he honestly feels and what’s going on with him. I will let you know what you could expect in the futur as to if he will want to return to you or not.

please feel free to contact

over 13 years ago
spiritualistkatherine's photo

Spiritual readings for you. (spiritualistkatherine)

14 posts

Hello Lata I will be able to pick up on this persons energy to see if he will come back to you or not. I will be honest in what is shown to me. Blessed be.

over 13 years ago
psychicchanel didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Healer Chanel (psychicchanel)

28 posts

Hi I just read your posting, and i would love to help you it seems he still means something to you, and you could be wasting your time thinking about him, or just be going through a tough time and soon to be reunited. Please contact me for a Chat Session, Looking forward to meet you. _ Chanel