my mum

over 12 years ago

my mum died on 8/9/09 is she ok and is she with her family i miss her so much i wonder does she be around me at all

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Your mum was she a very homely person as I am seeing a woman with dark brown hair who liked to play cards and cook.

Your mum watches over you and yes she was greeted by loved ones. Since her passing she has been processing her passing and looking over the life she lived. She loves you very much and doesn’t want you to be sad she wants you to celebrate her and the time you had with her and only remember the good times. She will come to you in your dreams so pay attention to your dreams they are significant. Your mum knows you love her and miss her very much and she says you have some very good things ahead so don’t let life pass you by she is with you. She is still the same spirit as she was when she was here. I am seeing her playing cards was she quite good I see she was quite a happy person liked to have a good laugh as I am seeing her with people laughing at the moment like she is enjoying herself and she wants you to do the same.

over 12 years ago

i dont remember my mum ever playing cards but she liked to cook is she around me and my family

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Elizabeth,

I am a Natural Born Psychic Medium who has always had the ability to connect to those who have passed into the beyond.

Connect with me in Live Chat. I will open myself as an empty vestal of communications between you and whom ever you choose.

Waiting To Communicate For You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 12 years ago
psychicmya didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alex Love Helper! (psychicmya)

6 posts

To Be absent from the body is to be present with the lord 2 corinthans 5:8 Amazing Bible Verse Hope this helps God Bless

over 12 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

Hello provide me your and her date of birth,time,place and name. I will tell your the truth. Join me in chat for answer. Please don’t expect free service here. god bless you.

over 12 years ago

Pradeep Kumar i dont expect free anything from anyone but i just cant afford to pay for a psychic reading sorry