will he or not

over 8 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

wondering if my bf( E.A.D 6-28-73,to see if u connect)will realize,on his own , that what he did day half ago was not ok. and will come to me and admit so, and apologize or am I having to,in a sense, start an argument to say so. I did try to point it out to him at the time but he wanted to turn the blame on me..just hoping he comes forth. anyone able to tell me if he will or not..we haunt talked since.

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Hello my name is Regina Starr, And I specialize in love and relationship’s, I Sense that he does care for you very much he is just not himself right now he’s a bit emotionally distant, Call me let’s look into this

over 8 years ago
psychicmoonlight didn't upload a photo

☪PsychicMoonLight☪ Love... (psychicmoonlight)

40 posts

let chat call me.

over 8 years ago
elizbeth didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC DIVINE (elizbeth)

39 posts

I just read your problem…I know you are very curious and you should be…I have something for you,you are just looking in wrong way. Thank you..!

over 8 years ago
psychicreadingsbysusan didn't upload a photo

susan mckenzie,PSYCHIC AND... (psychicreadingsbysusan)

33 posts

come chat with me I have a $10 love reading with over 30 years of helping and healing I KNOW I CAN HELP YOU.

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can help you I can give you all the answers you want and more, contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago

Hi there i can help but there is more info u need to know

over 8 years ago

hi there just reading your post, and you ask if he will see it or not, so now I have a question how do you exspect him to be soory for something he does not know what he has done, now it does not mean that you have to start an argument, but its good to talk to him and point it out and tell him what he has done wrong and fix it instead of playing games, he doesn’t relize what he done so how can he be sorry , its simple. just talk first and if that don’t work then you can go the other way.

over 8 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I did tell him what he did wrong, with out yelling. explain how it made me feel..everything, he doesn’t want to see he did any wrong and like. most times he’ll twist it to be my fault

over 8 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

I will be able to look and see if he will apologize to you and when.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hey Tarna.. Please visit My profile.. Im generous with My chat time .. See how and what i do.. i recommend Myself.. Call Me..

over 8 years ago

hello friend, One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.