I HATE MY FAMILY.

over 8 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

I have really truly had it with my dad and his side of the family. I have never ever dealt with the type of idiot ness that is occurring. Every last one of my family members are showing their true colors and the minute I don’t take their crap and I speak up, ALL OF A SUDDEN I’m a problem child. I’m suddenly disrespectful, I have an attitude, I’m this, I’m that. No I never changed. I just stayed hidden and quiet because I’m suppose to be. But I am an adult and deserve to be treated like one. I want nothing to do with this family period and I’ve put my foot down. If I have to be talked about and be the ‘black sheep’ so be it.

Will my dad side of the family finally leave me and actually see that I’m no longer taking their BS? They all need to be put to shame.

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

Good for you Toree, you did the right thing and its about time. I say they already got the message but don’t be surprised if it still continues for awhile, this is how they are…they are always right as far as their concerned.

over 8 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Hi I can do a reading to give you some future outlooks. I use Tarot, Pendulum, and Ouija. I can also use pure ability to do your reading, contact me for more.

over 8 years ago

come chat with me I’ll give you the answers your looking for . I have a great 10 $ deal going on right now .

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago
psychicveronicarose didn't upload a photo

Veronica Rose (psychicveronicarose)

20 posts

Hello doll I can see how lost and confused you must be. You are constantly trying not because you have to but out of the mere goodness of your heart. You want out and you need to know how to get there how mend things but also how to let go of what you cannot control. I would love to give you that clarity please stop by for a chat when you get the chance. Xoxo-Veronica

over 8 years ago

HI SWEETIE DO FEEL SOME PSITIVE ENERGY AROUND YOU…MANY HAVE TAKEN UR KINDNESS AND USED YOU..DO FEEL WE CAN RESOLVE THESE ISSUES TY GB

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.