depressed

over 8 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

im unable to finish my degree at my school because i dont have the money to pay and im really depressed. i tried so hard to find a job and just failed. not enough time. i really failed and have no one to turn to. i really just feel depressed and dont know what to do. Is there anything i can look forward to since im not going to be able to finish my degree anymore?

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

maybe you dont have enough faith in yourself.. change that dont see everthing negative.. .. see everything positive.. act as you done school and as you have job you like to do.. this is the way to attract what you want in your life.. dont see what you dont have.. then you create reality where you dont have .. create reality where you have … then you will have…

In future .. i recommend myself… welcome to call me

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/01/15-8/08/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/04/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago
mysoul22 didn't upload a photo

mysoul22

49 posts

Are u able to get a position on campus? Like work study

over 8 years ago

Hello Toree, this is not the time for you to be giving up, you have honored these skills enough to overcome any obstacles. Keep it moving Toree and always and I mean always keep a positive attitude. Wishing you the best Toree. Pray and Pray harder. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 8 years ago

Hi Toree. I’m currently offering a $10 special and I would enjoy helping you. This too shall pass.