my love life

over 8 years ago

Hi me and Mike 5/27/1975 broke up a week ago, I wanted to see if we get back together as a couple?

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take session i am online now so i can guide you in right direction.

over 8 years ago
tarot.tells.all's photo

Love psychic tells all (tarot.tells.all)

11 posts

lets chat now:)

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Christine,

Please understand that we cannot answer your question here on a public forum.

Relationship Spread with the cards maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

over 8 years ago
psychicaim didn't upload a photo

PsychicAim (psychicaim)

21 posts

hello Christine,

my name is psychicaim chat with me now and I can help you with your relationship. also iam felling a good energy from you. please chat with me now!!

over 8 years ago

Hi Christine sounds like a very tough time indeed! And im getting many questions that are currently on your mind and not all just linked to your break up. Much confusion here at the moment.

I am happy to look deeper into this for you if after reading my profile you feel we have a connection. What ever you choose I hope you find the answers and clarity you are so much needing at this time.

Take care for now

Psychic Dino

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hello dear Christine, Im sorry to hear that you are in unwanted situation.. please call me .. we can find answers together…

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/01/15-8/08/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/03/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago

hello dear I am working since 15 years and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance . I can reach to the depth of your soul and read you once i have connected and can answers all questions that come to your mind regarding , love relationship , and so on. come and discover the truth u were unaware of since so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you will be amazed with the truth.