reconnecting to a deceased partner

over 12 years ago

I know this sounds crazy, but my soulmate died 4 years ago & I want to know if I will ever see her again.(after my own death) I cannot seem to move past this loss…I need to know whether she is with me or not.

over 12 years ago

Hello—Come to me about this, I can help you.

over 12 years ago
missb_psychicmedium's photo

Miss B -Spiritual and Intui... (missb_psychicmedium)

19 posts

Dina. First of all blessings to you and an uplifted heart. I am a natural born medium and can connect with loved ones on the other side and relay messages. I would be happy to help you connect with your soulmate and find some closure to the pain you are going through. She sees you and wishes you would stop this moping. She shows me a something on tv you watch repeatedly/reruns that you two used to watch and instead of really enjoying it like you used to and laughing, at the end it brings you down. :( You can get through this. Feel free to connect with me through chat.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Dina Marie,

As a Natural Born Psychic Medium I have a lifetime of experiences (41 years) connecting and communicating with those who have slipped into the beyond.

Connect With Me In Live Chat

I will allow myself to become an empty vestal of communications between you and whom ever you would like to reconnect with.