Is he still interested in me and if so will we get back together

over 8 years ago

I’m gay and I’ve been dating this really amazing guy but its been rocky from thr get go. Before we went on the first date he kept flaking everytime we scheduled dates and he flaked 3 or 4 times before we went on our first date. I asked him why he kept flaking and he told me that everytime a guy takes him on a date they say they want a committed relationship but they will either leave or they’ll want a one night stand and I assured him that I’m not like those guys and that opened him up more and he lowered his walls a little more with me. We finally went on our first date in mid June and we both connected very well. We talked about things you normally don’t talk about on first dates. We talked as if we knew each other for years but I could still tell he had his guard up. We went on 2 more dates after that the next consecutive days after the first date and they were both just as amazing as the first date.

Fast forward to the week after that and we scheduled another date to which he started flaking on again. We tried 2 more times and he flaked both times again. I asked him on June 24th if we were both still on the same page and if he still wants a relationship with me and he said yes he does. On June 26th after he flaked the day before I asked him what was going on and he never replied to that text. I tried texting him 2 more times after that with the last time being 6 days ago and he hasn’t text me back to this day.

My gut tells me he still likes me but theres just something going on with him and I’m not sure what it is. I know he’s not playing games because he hasn’t been on his dating profile(thats how we met) in a couple weeks and he also hasn’t posted any pics of him and any other guys on facebook or instagram. After we went on the first date he told me he has never connected with anyone like he connected with me and I feel the same way about him.

Can anyone tell me whats going on with him? I know we haven’t known each other for long but I really love him and care about him. My gut feeling tells me he still has deep feelings for me just as I do with him but I just don’t know whats going on with him and why he hasnt text me back. He knows he can be honest with me because I’ve told him he can multiple times and he has been honest with me when he told me why he kept flaking the first time and it made him pretty volnerable. The last thing I texted him was that if he is still nervous about the relationship that we can take it slow if he wants and I also told him that if he doesn’t want to have a relationship with me anymore that he can tell me and I’ll leave him alone and stop texting him so I feel like if that was true that he didn’t want to date me anymore that he would have told me just because he knows he can be honest with me.

I’m wondering whats going on with him and is there anything I can do to help him despite the fact that he wont return my texts or calls? Will we get back together and if so when? I refuse to give up on him.

Thanks

over 8 years ago
psychicreadersonya's photo

☆★ MYSTIC SONYA ★ PSY... (psychicreadersonya)

24 posts

well he has fears the guard is there because the past he’s had he puts up walls so if he dont get close he cant get hurt understand and affaid of the outcome for a little more insight come see me lets talk and see whats gonna happen and what can

over 8 years ago
psychicreadersonya's photo

☆★ MYSTIC SONYA ★ PSY... (psychicreadersonya)

24 posts

have a look at my $10 dollar deal ;) i will see and feel you in on all that is going on

over 8 years ago

Please contact me in private chat so I can tell you if he is playing games or he is really interested in you.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

I can understand you feeling on not wanting to give up , if you would like to know his true hearts intentions and his honest thought I would be happy to take a look for you . Through a heart to heart read we can see what is ahead for you and when and if things will move forward and rekindle between you and him . Matters of the heart need to be dealt with in an honest but sensitive way as well. I do wish you all the best and many blessings as well…Dom

over 8 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

HELLO PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR HONEST ANSWERS DETAILS AND INSIGHTS IM ONLINE NOW 99% ACCURATE $10 READINGS 10 MINS $20 READINGS UNLIMTED DETAILED

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi Ryan, the problem is he is not available, which simply means one of two things, he has someone else in the background or/and, he doesn’t want the same as what you want.

The feeling you have is lust, lust is instant and which is how all relationships start.

Love is something different, that takes time to grow. I am sure your feelings are intense, as if you have known him all your life.

I am a gay man, and have experienced this myself, over the years I have learnt that two people are seldom in the same place at the same time, in their life.

If this guy was available, he would reply to your messages and calls within 2 minutes.

I haven’t come across a gay guy or indeed anyone who doesn’t answer within 2 minutes if they fancy and want someone!

I would be happy to connect with you in a reading.

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

lets chat :)

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live chat ;) blessings