my ex

over 12 years ago

my ex 1/6/61 and me 7/12/1960 have been friends for 30 years i do still love him but i often wonder does he feel the same i hear from him a lot sometimes then he stops does he care he is married is he happy or will we ever be together at all

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Capricorns and cancers are usually quite attracted to each other,as they share the same goals,and balance each other out.the cap striving to be the “bread winner” and the cancer is the protector and matriarch of the family.they both admire marriage and a happy home life.

you probably made a good couple,but as he is married,this puts a lot of the relationship into a “fantasy” or what if? situation.If you like Liz we can do a full 12 card reading for you,you can learn a bit more about yourself,and the types of men you have been attracting.and we can see if there is someone better on the horizon for you? you deserve a real relationship,not one based on things that are likely to not happen.message me if your interested? -stacy

over 12 years ago
brownstone711 didn't upload a photo

Brownstone (brownstone711)

19 posts

id like to help please contact me!

over 12 years ago
mystickristen didn't upload a photo

Kristen C. (mystickristen)

10 posts

Elizabeth,

I pulled the card “Temperance” for you.

Right now, in regards to your situation, I’m feeling that it is important for you to focus on moderation and balance in your own life; you’ve given so much positive energy to this man, so many caring thoughts. This card means that you need to focus your positive energy on YOU right now. I feel compelled to write: “What about you?”

Spirit is saying to appreciate him as a friend, appreciate the good memories; they changed you. Identify those memories and be thankful for the positive changes that came from them.

However, the ultimate message here is for you to focus on YOU; peace and contentment are attainable here within you and ultimately have nothing to do with this man.

Best,

Kristen

over 12 years ago

sometimes i feel he loves me and other times i am not sure but i know i care about what happens to him is he happy in his marriage

over 12 years ago

i see him as a person that was happy in his marriage at one point in his life. when a person juggles 2 relationships it can make a person very confused. but i can tell you he does love you. i would like to chat with you about this issue. thanks and g/b

catty.

over 12 years ago

oh catty i wish i could afford to pay for a reading with you but i cant i would love to hear what you have to say

over 12 years ago
lovespellcaster didn't upload a photo

psychic life advisor & chak... (lovespellcaster)

28 posts

HI Elizabeth i was looking in the ask a psychic you found your question and started to pick up on this it seems to me that you are very lost right now as if you don’t know what witch way to go. even though you are happy to see him happy but its showing hes not the preson u used to know in some ways better in others… well.. i think you should contact me and ill share more

have a great day good bye god bless

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Don’t go there he is married that is a no go zone you need to respect that.

You have 2 choices either remain friends or cut all ties if it is too much.

If you try and get it on with him while he is married I can tell you that your next life when you reincarnate you will have to face a situation thats three times worse except you will be the one who gets hurt like you would be doing to that guys wife as the saying goes treat others how you want to be treated.

Wedding vows have meaning they are not something to be taken lightly.

Any advisor here who tries to encourage you with regards to that guy is not someone you should listen to as encouraging you is a sign of no morals values or ethics and probably will try and convince you to do some break up hoodoo on that guy and his wife.

You need to find peace and move on and meet someone else join a club or something that is of interest that way you already have something in common.

You need to look after you pining after that guy is not doing that.

over 12 years ago
psychicreadingsbycindy didn't upload a photo

YOUR LOVE PSYCHIC (psychicreadingsbycindy)

7 posts

Hi sweetie thier are somethings i would like to tell you on this and would like you to contact me live for a full detailed reading,hope to hear from you soon

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

your ex still has feelings for you that is why he could have never let Go, call or msg me to see where everythign is heading GODBLESS :)

over 12 years ago
mirror_of_infinity didn't upload a photo

Ashley Nicole Martin (mirror_of_infinity)

100 posts

In the past he has been bored, in the present he is in a bit of turmiol. I see that you will have the love you desire, but I cannot be sure if it is him. Look into your heart. I am new here, so I will asists you if you can message me. No charge and no call. I can tune in and see if anything pops up… I pulled some cards, I see a good furtune coming to you. You realy don’t need to worry. You may have to let him go, and move on for a while. If he is married than you can’t stop that. If you want him, than leave him be. He will find you if he does care. If not, than I still see someone in your future.

...the result card is the star card… it states that you are going to get your wish… What the exact wish is you may not even know. Is it for love or really for him? I can help you to look into your own heart to find the truth…

Did you ever make a wish on a star? or when you were alone? Did you have tears escape when doing so?

At the very least maybe you to shared a past live together… Maybe you shared a deep love at one point in time. That may be why it is so hard to let him go… Your heart still remebers that past you shared… from this life and maybe before…