A Letter to My Ex

over 8 years ago

A few days ago I finally wrote a letter to my ex. It took two years for me to be in a space mentally to do just that, but I was very pleased that I did. The letter did not contain anything negative. And no I’m not expecting him to respond to the letter. I am at peace with that. I just knew within my heart I had to write that letter and press send. After sending that letter, I’ve been feeling this unexplain energy that feels light and refreshing.

over 8 years ago
ms.anna's photo

★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna)

115 posts

Yes I do see a different mood change Since you have sent in that letter. But would you like to know how he feels about it? Come have a chat with me and we can talk about more of what I see.

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

contact me now so we could see what the up coming events are with this new energy

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I am happy to help you with this. Please read my reviews. I have had many clients for a very long time, and they continue to use me for my accuracy, and dedication to them.

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

You should know whats to take place. Contact me.

over 8 years ago

Hi yes this energy is called “letting go” and finally being able to move forward in your life. 2 Years is a long time to go through this … now you life starts afresh. This is exciting times for you!

over 8 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hello, Yes you have finally let go of the negative energy you have been holding onto for so long.

Now is a time to move forwards. You are ending old situations and beginning new phases in your life.

Come chat with me so I can get some more insight onto your situation and help give you guidance and clarity. I have a special going now 10$ for 10 minutes.

I look forwards in hearing from you!

over 8 years ago

Excellent and congrats! The relief is what people call letting go or sometimes “closure”. Now that you have released that hurt, you have room for new and beautiful energy in your life. Enjoy this new and exciting time. If you want to see what the immediate future brings I can help you. Blessings to you!

over 8 years ago

Thanks for the feedback. To ★☪Psychic Salina★☪ (ms.anna) why should I be curious to know how my ex feels about the letter.

over 8 years ago

A letter can be a powerful thing. If you want to know what your ex thinks about it, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago

I truly felt that the letter was positive and enlighten…Sylvia the Clairvoyant do you think it’s necessary for me to know what my ex thinks about the letter.

over 8 years ago
angelickreadings's photo

PsychicPariangel (angelickreadings)

116 posts

Lee, Move on. You must look forward not behind. If you are ever in need of perspective or would like to know what lies on the road ahead. Feel free to contact me dear. Blessings, Pariangel

over 8 years ago

Hi love, please take a look at my profile. I am honest and would not read for you if I didn’t think that we have connected. I do this job with honesty and integrity and believe it to be an honor to be of this type of service. If you feel comfortable, please give me a call so we can try to find answers ti your questions.

over 8 years ago

^Master Z that is VERBATIM A response I have an another topic. That’s some integrity! Shame on you!

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 99% acc.