Issue with readings

over 9 years ago
meow26 didn't upload a photo

treli (meow26)

18 posts

Hi i am being told by 99% of readers i contact that this person will initiate contact with me..

Weeks pass by and i dont receive any contact. I have had recent readings the oldest one is yesterday saying he will contact but i do NOT see any contact in any shape or form.

Not sure what they do pick up i have absolutely no initentions of reaching out first to him.

whats going on????

Is it possibkle that during a reading readers pick up other people instead of me and person in question??I am contacting supposedly very experienced readers.

no promptings for reading please i had many already. Thanks

over 9 years ago

I know you are not requesting a reading, but If you would like a fresh perspective on this situation to see if the energy picked up was the actual future versus the desires of your heart, I am available by chat.

over 9 years ago

treli (meow26)

18 posts

i have had many already from different readers and they say this person is gonna contact me. Impossible all of them to pick up just my desires as they are very experienced from bitwine and other sites as well. I really dunno whats going on

over 9 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

I think it’s a wise choice not to get readings for awhile. Perhaps you should wait 3 months or so. I really don’t see this person contacting you. And pray that you move on and open yourself to real love, you are worth it. xo

over 9 years ago

treli (meow26)

18 posts

right expected answer of course just because i said i dont have results yet

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Life is simple, if you want something, just ask, or you will never get it. Pick the phone up and make that call, you cant loose, if you are too stubborn to call, you stand to hurt yourself and miss out on something good!

over 9 years ago

treli (meow26)

18 posts

Well… I’m not calling readers to pick up and tell me what I want but what will actually happen and that’s their job. I’m calling readers with years of experience trained in seeing what will happen in the future. I do not see any results as of now and I don’t know why.

And no I can’t make that call for many reasons.

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Every action , every word has a reaction, if you don’t take action, nothing changes.

over 9 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

ASK ۞ Satya St.George (ki.oracle.online)

48 posts

What is happening is you are anticipating that this person will contact you soon, so this is a timeline issue. I would like to discourage putting too much energy into timelines because they can change according to all the players who are in a given readings’ free will.

Let go of the outcome even if you are in pain, because there are lessons from letting go, and the time needed to reflect on this relationship and who you are. If you get 99% saying this person will contact, then so be it, you will receive contact but at an unknown time. This is a good time to build faith in just that alone. There must be a reason he or she is not contacing NOW. Leave it in Gods hands, sweetie, because no matter how many readings you get, it will be in Gods hands, period end of story.

over 9 years ago
ki.oracle.online's photo

ASK ۞ Satya St.George (ki.oracle.online)

48 posts

Actually a psychics job is not to give time lines, but to read the energy of a situation and from that give a description, and a prediction. Predictions dont always involve time.

over 9 years ago

treli (meow26)

18 posts

Yes but my predictions involve time as well… I have tried many both on bitwine and other sites. I know so of cases that never got contact from person in question despite been told they would receive by many. So I dunno what to think..

over 9 years ago
tarina's photo

Tarina Saddha (tarina)

7 posts

The future doesn’t exist yet so nobody can tell you what will happen in the future or when it will happen. We can only tell you probabilities, what’s most likely to happen. And we give this information to help you decide what you want to do (or not do). Still, even when it is probable that someone will contact you, there’s always the possibility that it will not happen. That’s why it’s good to focus on what you can do to make your life better, to feel better about yourself and your situation.

over 9 years ago

treli (meow26)

18 posts

well many claim tho that have precognitive abilities etc and im interested in readers ONLY that are able to read future.

Im contacting upon that and if i see many prediction came to pass feedback (assuming they are real feedback from real clients) . So given the above conditions, i shouldnt struggle so much to see the pred happening.

I hope it happens tho

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

PLEASE CONTACT ME NOW FOR HONEST ANSWERS DETAILS INSIGHTS AND GUIDE U AND LEAD U .. IM ONLINE NOW

over 8 years ago

treli (meow26)

18 posts

Any insight on this?

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

there’s a reason why he’s not contacting you when he’s suppose too.. Its not the readings that are wrong is what some psychics are not able to pick up…

Im on if interested ..

over 8 years ago

treli (meow26)

18 posts

Ok what’s the reason then? And is he gonna contact or not?

over 8 years ago

The problem is that when we get a number of readings on someone energetically there energy signature gets all jumbled up.

It is best to give readings on him a little break so that you can regain some of your energy too, because it requires an energy exchange to get readings as well as to give them. :)

It is very likely he is strongly on your mind and you are on his, so this creates a strong sense of connection and can be misconcieved as communication.

Best thing I can advise is to wait a little while before another reading.

It can be rough trying to find a good psychic, especially when you feel tossed from psychic to psychic.

In my own personal experience it is best to find 3 good ones, and mainly go to one of them.

Too much jumping around can result in confusion, from all the different predictions.

Blessings honey and I’m sorry you are having a confusing time.

over 8 years ago

treli (meow26)

18 posts

So u think just because we may think of each other that comes across as communication? But I have had readers tell me that its been a while we don’t speak so they were able.to spot that. I also always ask if they actually see us talking I mean exchanging words etc to each other and they were able to.give details of how the contact would be. As I also said I’m contacting very experienced readers that read from visions (seers) and spirit guide channelling so I stopped contacting empaths intuitives or energy readers that read from the current energy.

It’s another thing to assume from current energy and another thing to actually see.events

Dunno let’s see what happens