Butterflies!

over 9 years ago

Hi, Abbey born March 11 1986. I just saw three white butterflies fluttering in a group right outside my window it was very beautiful. Can anyone tell me, does it mean something? Or just another one of natures moments of beauty?

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Abbey, my spiritual teacher once told me “there ain’t no coincidences!” She meant that each of those signs, like those butterflies, can be a message from spirit. Would you like a tarot reading to see what the cards have to say to you about what was getting your attention?

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Abbey, the peaceful and calm feeling of tranquility that came over you as you watched these butterflies outside your window is a strong clue and indication as to the meaning. It’s like a ‘new beginning’ is at hand.

Come visit me, if you like, and let’s take a deeper look at things. I work with first names, dates of birth, and upon connecting, I will instantly pass along what is received from spirit.

I look forward to speaking with you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
kayskindnessadviser's photo

Kay's Kindness (kayskindnessadviser)

32 posts

Abbey in my research and through some wisdom shared with me from an ex-mentor. Butterflies are spirits or passed loved ones around us. You’re not alone, and you are loved, always remember that.

xoxoxo