Was it the right choice?

over 12 years ago
jc83 didn't upload a photo

JC (jc83)

2 posts

I made a choice this weekend and felt like crap so I reversed it. Now I also feel like crap. So I am wondering now if I made the right choice or if neither option is right for me and why?

DOB Jan 05 1983

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

When I saw your question the word no flashed before me. When making decisions always follow your heart and your gut they will never let you down unlike the mind which can sometimes confuse you. Now should be about reflection and learning from this.

over 12 years ago
jc83 didn't upload a photo

JC (jc83)

2 posts

But I felt the same about the other choice I made before I unmade it. That’s why I am confused and crappy now.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

As I Capricorn myself i know how hard it is for you make a solid choice.You often have to calculate and analyze things to death before making a decision,and even than you are still quite cautions.Saturn the planet of responsibility rules your chart and makes choices quite hard,it also adds much burden to even the most little choices.

I picked up the Sun card for you in my Tarot deck,this promises that whatever you are worried about,will turn out of the better quite soon.Rules the sign of Gemini,which takes places end of May and most of June,so it will start to look much brighter in due time.Don’t worry yourself so much,you made the best choice you could,and now leave the rest to the universe.

Contact me for a full 12 card zodiac reading? message me if your interested-Stacy

over 12 years ago

Hi there JC,

I would be more than happy to look deeply into your entire world, to see the big picture, and Enlighten you on the impact of your decisions.

Waiting To Enlighten You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

you was right in the first place, you should have not reserved anything, you have a guilty side thats y u reserved it.