Choosing

over 9 years ago
natty189 didn't upload a photo

natty189

11 posts

So, I have a crush on two guys at the moment. One named S and one named G. I’m not sure which guy to put my time and energy into because when I hang out with one the feelings overpower the other guy and this happens with both. It’s like a teeter totter of emotion! Which guy is better for me?

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

natty come talk to us we can help you with that decision

over 9 years ago
psychicadvisorstar's photo

psychic star love and relat... (psychicadvisorstar)

45 posts

I can help you see the right path special rate only 69 cents for the next 2 days

over 9 years ago
madamechole didn't upload a photo

PSYCHIC CHOLE (madamechole)

38 posts

The Cosmic Story: Libra New Moon, September 23-24, 2014 CALL OR CHAT I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO TO GET YOUR LOVE LIFE IN ORDER NOW IS THE TIME

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

Come have a talk with me. Let’s get your feelings sorted out and help you make a decision you will be happy with.

over 9 years ago

hi my name is star come and chat with me for more insight i work with first names and dob’s would love to hear from you soon

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Neither, I so no future with anyone of them. Move on.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

I’d love to look into this dilemma with you, and take a closer look at each man’s energy. I work with first names, dates of birth, and will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

good morning sweetie… your post gives of so many differant vibes but the truth i feel like your heart belongs to some one else even though these to men are around plz contact me with first names and dob and i would be happy to help

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 99%acc.ty