???

over 9 years ago

Will I hear from JW again dob 10/7/66 or is T a better match for me 2/20/65? My dob 12/19/75

over 9 years ago
life_embers's photo

Life Embers (life_embers)

111 posts

DOB’s are not needed, but feel free to contact me and we can chat it out and get things figured out for you on what is best for you. <3- life_embers>

over 9 years ago
psychicreaderr didn't upload a photo

Ms.Madison (psychicreaderr)

77 posts

hi i would love to look into this for you and give you honest answers and insight come have a chat with me im online now :)

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Nicole,

I could do a Love Match Spread using the playing cards from each guy point of view towards you to see which maybe??? the better one for you – however it also could turn out neither and it is back to the drawing board as the old expression goes.

All the ebst ESTHER

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Do stop by to visit me sometime, if you wish, and we can take a more in depth look into your situation. I work with first names, dates of birth, and will immediately pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago

Thanks all

over 9 years ago

If you would like to know honest and clear answers please feel free to contact me and we can see what they are honestly feeling and which one is best to make an effort with …best wishes dom

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

❤️if your still confused and haven’t been reassured and with the best answer i’m a love advisor and i feel there both energies and i know already whos meant,❤️

your answer awaits…..

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

He feels you have been upset with him;( if you would like a reading please contact me live. blessings

over 9 years ago

Thanks Jodee Lynn!

over 9 years ago

Hello, I can help you and give you the truth if you will hear from him again , I will give you time frame and much more on love for the future for you . Contact me Marva.Lee- Blessings _

over 9 years ago

Thanks all!

over 9 years ago
readingsbysophia didn't upload a photo

Readings by Sophia (readingsbysophia)

16 posts

Hmm I feel a much stronger pull toward this JW person…. call me via livechat I’d love to get more in depth about this.

over 9 years ago

Him pulling or me?

over 9 years ago
psychicintx713 didn't upload a photo

❤️Annie williams❤️ (psychicintx713)

185 posts

yes i do feel he will but i sense more info about him that i feel i shouldnt tell you but if you feel that you do need to know then come chat anytime

peace&love

http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/310331-psychicintx713

over 9 years ago

theres alot more here then just a call if you would like details on this situation plz contact me

over 9 years ago

I can help