Spiritual growth

over 9 years ago

I need help. Help from someone that can help me understand and grow my own abilities. I want to help others, but I don’t have anyone who can help me determine if/when I’m ready and Answer my questions I have about my gift.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

While it is true that we all need a bit of training and assistance in our spiritual development, it first must be confirmed that this is your calling. Unfortunately this forum is not the place to get the answers you seek. While I my self was most fortunate to be trained in my gift by my great auntie and grandmother for they were gifted as well. It usually is a gift past thru the gene’s in other words it must be in your blood. Of course I must recommend a psychic reading chat in order to A. confirm you have the gift. and B. See what exercises are need to develop it thru your third eye. Good luck.

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

Hello we actually specialize in bringing out abilities that someone actually has only if they really have them come talk to us so we can tell you more

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty.

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Leah

If you tell me where you are from by messaging me by clicking on my name on the left of this page I will be able to put you in touch with a woman that may be able to help you. She is very knowledgeable.

<------—]

Love and Light Msdelight

over 9 years ago

I can help (:

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

hello leah,

meditation is a key to give strength your abilities.

message me for more info

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

One way that will help you to be ready to help some one psychically or clairvoyantly is by doing some certified courses that you get a certificate for at the end of the course. There are plenty of courses out there in tarot card reading and courses that will train you how to use your psychic abilities. Once you have completed your course/s you will know by then whether you feel ready to help others psychically or clairvoyantly. Check your local phone book the yellow pages for psychics or clairvoyants and give one a ring and ask them if they know of any courses coming up for either psychic training or Clairvoyant work like reading the tarot cards in your area or state. You need to learn off some one that is qualified to teach you and that can qualify you at the end of the course by giving you a certificate. It is better to do the course/s in person then to do it over the internet, you get far more experience doing it in person then you do over the internet. The Psychics and Clairvoyants that are qualified to teach you and give you a certificate in the end have a wealth of knowledge and are the ones that are able to teach you better and prepare you better so that you will be ready to help others in time with your psychic abilities. I started off by doing a course to help me read the cards and by doing free readings until I felt ready to help others in public. I still do free readings in order to practice my psychic skills. Remember also that you can never be 100% accurate or correct no psychic ever is and IF they claim to be stay away from them because they are fakes. Good luck with your psychic training and all the best to you.

(p.s. thanks for getting Martin off the drugs in the past Leah. He has never looked back or touched the drugs again and he has you to thank for that. You will always have my appreciation for what you did. x x o o)

Lots of love and light Msdelight