my future

over 13 years ago
mineh didn't upload a photo

Mar (mineh)

2 posts

will i accomplish my studies? and is the man that i am with my lifetime patner? do u see a brigh future for me?

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

You can have a bright future once you sort your priorities. If you are confused about your relationship for some reason, then your studies will suffer. Maybe you should say to your man something like you appreciated him being around even when you’re busy studying. And make a subtle joke about it. Something like – oh, of course you’re going out with me just so you get a free college education. Once I’ve finished you’ll be expecting me to give you a diploma and then you’ll be off! If he laughs and jokes back, you can guarantee he’ll probably stick around for a good while. Usually when men tease you they are telling you the opposite. So if he jokes – yeah, that’s me all over. I only date college students – it probably means, I’m only interested in you at the moment, and doesn’t intend to dump you. He’ll probably see it as an opportunity to have ‘the big talk’, but if he doesn’t feel like it and just teases you back don’t push him. Just accept he’ll be around a bit longer. You can even say something like – well, diplomas come at a price you know. You don’t get rid of me that easily – and change the subject. He’ll know what you are saying. It’s the kind of talk men prefer. As long as you are happy at the moment, your man is not holding you back from your studies but is supporting you, and you are looking at a commitment from him when you have achieved your goals. He admires and respects that you are studying and aren’t completely obsessed with him. You are independent of him and he’s likely to stick with you. Hope I’m right!!

over 13 years ago
mineh didn't upload a photo

Mar (mineh)

2 posts

Sorry i dnt i dnt quite understand your responce, i asked two questions

1. will i finish my degree soon? have i chosen the right career path?

2. I have with a man for quite a while do u see a future for us my birthday 11/4/87his dob 23.8.80 are we soulmates?

over 13 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

jenny made great sense actually…she is stating that in order for you to have a bright future like you are wanting there are some things you need to take care of. If you are looking for specifics then you need to feel between the lines because answers may be black and why yes and no but once you have them in your mind things begin to change and the outcome may be very different. If you feel between the lines and see there is work that needs to be done in order for your wish to come true it will so happen. Great reading Jenny.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Thanks, Lori, that’s much appreciated:)