Is he even interested in something more

over 9 years ago

I’ve been talking to this guy for a little while we met online and I just really met him in person, I really like him but he hasn’t expressed any interest in anything more than just a physical relationship. He said he loves talking to me and we’ve talked everyday. I want something more than just physical and I really like him. Is there any chance he wants a relationship with me ?

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Rebecca,

Relationship Spread with the cards maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

contact me in chat, rebbie =)

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

it would appear his intent is mainly sexual in nature sorry. Good luck.

over 9 years ago

hello rebecca, allow with me a psychic connection in order to see what happen, not sugar coac, only the true,with harmony marcello

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

i would like to read for you in a chat let see what my cards see

over 9 years ago
soporia's photo

Spiritual Psychic (soporia)

24 posts

hi Rebecca,

this person that you are dealing with does want to be with you, but only for minimum reasons, which may be the reason the relationship seems it is fading. If you would like me to answer some questions, contact me! wishing you the best of luck!

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hello, First of all from the energy I just picked up from your situation I definitely did see there is a lot of unexpressed feelings this man has for you. Come chat with me so i can get some more insight onto your situation. :)