Feeling lonely

over 9 years ago

I feel lonely and 2ns best, what should I do? love and light xxx

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Susan,

I assume you are wanting a romantic relationship?

Firstly you need to work on your self esteem, so you go out into the dating world as they say – bright eyed and bushly tail – meaning full of confidence and inner beauty.

That my advice.

Please understand advice is free however having actual reading is not.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Susan,

I get the reason why you feel this way it is because you always put yourself as that so you expect it. Once you start putting yourself first and then the person you like or love. Start caring about you.

Further advice you have to contact me. As i am no longer commenting on this post.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

It sounds like a very mild onset of being depressed, there is a heavy spirit upon you that is pushing love away. Something or someone contributed to this in the beginning of the year. Call me I will be happy to explain. Be Blessed.

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi, I feel a lot of positive changes for you in the upcoming months, Come chat with me so i can get some more insight and help guide you onto this situation. :)

over 9 years ago
psychluna's photo

Psychic Luna (psychluna)

65 posts

hi you need to start seeing the beauty in yourself so you could fine that peace your looking for please chat with me

over 9 years ago
soporia's photo

Spiritual Psychic (soporia)

24 posts

hi I feel that you are worrying yourself too much, and also see a lot of changes happening with you. Contact me for more information