Love long term?

over 12 years ago

Hi, Im a 28 year old nurse who just wonders is the long term relationship I long for going to start this year? Im ready to move on and settle with someone who loves me and who I love back, it just never seems to work out for me.

over 12 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

Hello join me in chat with your Birth details. I will reply your all questions, God bless you.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Hi :) I picked an important card for you,The queen of wands.This card tells us you are now quite focused and have a somewhat solid plan to carry out regarding love.Your through with games,and no structure,you now long and will soon receive the fruits of this mental labor,and state of mind. Its a powerful time for you,but just dont force things for the sake of settling down,take your time and make sure the man in your life is the right choice.you’ll know it in your heart.

If you like,i have a new reading available.A 12 card zodiac spread through email,and delivered within 24 hours.(like 12 readings in one) just need your date of birth,and a potential love mate,if he’s someone your thinking about.message me for details,and blessings regardless-stacy

over 12 years ago

Im just desperate tto know if i’ll be alone for long

over 12 years ago

Hello there,

My name is Brandi i have a pressing question regarding my love life…am i going to be in relationship soon?

over 12 years ago
brownstone711 didn't upload a photo

Brownstone (brownstone711)

19 posts

I have very good news for you and id like to tell you! please contact me!

over 12 years ago
readingsbyannabell's photo

Annabell (readingsbyannabell)

53 posts

hello im annabell i believe i can be of much assistance to you come and chat with me. i have over 15 years of expierience and would be glad to help you in order to provide the most accurate information i will need birth date full given name city/state ect. but what i can tell you now is that things are going to brighten up. contact me for more info. even tho things seem hard now they will get better. god bless!

over 12 years ago

Will I get back together with my ex gilfriend Michelle?

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Emily,

I feel some muddy water under this bridge that you are trying to keep in tact.

Connect with me in live chat for Full Enlightenment