I'm emotional healing, but

over 12 years ago

There’s a man who wants to come back into my life…I just have no feelings or concerns for this man or anyone. I was wondering should I let him back into my heart? Thanks.

over 12 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

hello join in chat with birth details. God bless you.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Always follow your gut after a decent amount of time of healing on your own. That time enables you to rebuild your confidence, self esteem and helps you see that relationship in its reality. Getting involved with someone too soon is classed as a rebound relationship and isn’t fair on the other person and you. When in a relationship you become one and in some ways you lose and forget your identity as is who you really are and also lose independance in some way thats why when a partner dies the grief is far worse. I normally give it 12 month rule between partners that way I have healed and of clear mind. You have already answered this question always follow your gut.

over 12 years ago
relationshipkylie's photo

Kylie J (relationshipkylie)

2 posts

Hello, and good for you for realizing that you are still in a state of emotional healing. You’ve stated yourself that you do not have any feelings or concerns for this person, and looking at that by itself, it would not be fair to yourself, nor to that person to lead them on.

Certainly if you wanted to maintain a friendship and wished to take things further once you feel that you are whole again and your healing is complete, then that may be the best route to take. But certainly take time for yourself first, and others second.

Feel free to contact me.

Blessings.

over 12 years ago

Follow your instincts, they won’t steer you wrong.