who did it

over 12 years ago

who put the spell or curse o me? alot of psychics have said that someone did it,ad theyve mentioned visions that theyve had of it suddenly going dark and alot of fog. and ive had that dream.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Be careful who you talk to some people are only out to make a quick buck out of vulnerable people. Making accusations could get you in trouble. I would have a read of symptoms of what you have asked about and if you can honestly say that you have then its about cleansing your aura, sending it back to sender and protection but to be quite honest I am not picking anything of the sort up. Many confuse negative energy with this when it just a build up of negative energy from being angry and thats not hard to do it starts from the time we are born thats why having a cleansing done of your aura will get rid of that negative energy. You can do the above yourself it will take a week and its not expensive. I would recommend you carry crystals with you. But first type in symptoms of black magic and curses and go from there.

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

there is so much negative energy coming from you, this curse that has been put upon you was for you to never find happines with no one and nothing in life, its a curse/spell that can be reversed but please take caution when talking to any advisor on any website because just as there are good n bad people in the world there are good and bad psychics as well that may take advantage of your sitchuation, if you need more advice as to what you can do or how to remove it step by step contact me email or live chat i am on most of the day and all of the night, godbless you and i do hope you all the blessing in the world , hope to chat with you soon Lea :)

over 12 years ago
anthony_masterpsychic didn't upload a photo

anthony (anthony_masterpsychic)

62 posts

most every spell or curse can be broken do not worry the dark energy that is around you can be broken if you wish i can help you with this if you wish like ms lea said chose your psychic wisely

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Collette,

I would be more than happy to look into your world and see what is going on. Should there be a spell cast upon you, causing negative things, I can assist you in negative energies removal.

Connect with me in Live Chat for most proficient services,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 12 years ago
lorirussell's photo

Lori Russell (lorirussell)

6 posts

I pulled a card for you: If you have an enemy it is someone of the opposite sex with a dob that falls between May 20-29.

over 12 years ago
brownstone711 didn't upload a photo

Brownstone (brownstone711)

19 posts

iv got interesting things to tell you that will help please contact me for a specail i have going on!

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

No one did! Its BS… Anyone who says this is just trying to get you to pay for a spell to take off a spell. Its fraud! ..