Lost Love

over 12 years ago

Doe’s my estranged husband still have feelings for me. And will we get back together.

over 12 years ago

very soon! all problems will be resolved. for details i am ready for the online chat

over 12 years ago

Hi, with both first names, I’d be happy to look into this for you and see how he truly feels and what the results will be with the two of you getting back together.

feel free to contact

over 12 years ago
brownstone711 didn't upload a photo

Brownstone (brownstone711)

19 posts

i feel good and bad things to tell you! i’d like to help!

over 12 years ago
tiffanymarie didn't upload a photo

♥Psychic Tiffany Marie♥ (tiffanymarie)

17 posts

I Can Tell You How And When Thing’s Will Start Happen With This Man Please Come And Join Me For A Chat Love

over 12 years ago
ladysteps didn't upload a photo

Sasha (ladysteps)

45 posts

I can assist you with your matter as I’m feeling changes coming your way. Feel free to drop by if you wish.

It is the Season of Love and it is time for healthier beginnings.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

You will always have that bond with him question is would you like to be reunited with him if so I would recommend you have a read of win back love by annalyn caras. This will help with reuniting with your husband if that is what you want. Don’t give up always follow your heart.

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Hi, If you are confused and need clarity, let me help you. I can’t say anything without getting some information from you. Please contact me, I am sure after talking to me you will be able to decide rightly. No false hopes here. Need truth?, you are welcome.

good luck -:)