How do I choose a good psychic?

over 12 years ago
bubabalo's photo

bubabalo

6 posts

I was wondering how do I choose I good psychic? I talked to two different psychics briefly from this website. One just made me some questions like my name, my dob, my ex boyfriends name and dof, date of the beginning and ending of the relationship then she said she had my answers and said I could hire but I felt no connection with her, I didn’t know if she was for real or not. The other one I talked said some things right to validate our connection but some things she said were totally wrong so, I wonder how do we know to select a good psychic?

over 12 years ago
advisornicki1234 didn't upload a photo

nicki hearts (advisornicki1234)

6 posts

hi hun you have to try a few because you will know once you talk to the one you feel is right she will know things and tell you more then you need too and does not take alot time on doing so hope this hel you

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Always follow your gut it will never let you down if something doesn’t feel right then terminate you will know as the previous person said.

A good way to deal with lifes problems and choices is to pretend your not you and look at things as if someone else came to you with the problem. What would you tell that person to do.

When it comes to love listen to your heart your head has a tendency to screw with you

When it comes to your job always look at things in terms of if I do this how will this affect me down the track its not just about the here and now.

If its legal your enquiring about seek legal advice from a lawyer through a community law centre its normally free

If its medical no one here is allowed to give that kind of advice you have to be qualified.

If your having to choose between 2 things look at things long term in where you see your future goals.

Any thing is possible if you want it bad enough.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Psychic predictions and sincere guidance and advice are two different things.If its trivial things you want guessed about,or real clarity and understanding of the situation,than you need to put your needs in perspective.

Sometimes getting the prediction is not as good as getting deeper answers and meanings to the problems and things we already know about.

Knowing about the problems that have passed already,can help us not repeat them in the future,that sometimes is better than any other guidance you can get nowadays.

But you if have to try out a few people,and find someone that gets you.

over 12 years ago
bubabalo's photo

bubabalo

6 posts

Thanks everyone. I think trying a few is the best way too, the problem is that I’m not in a good financial situation where I can afford to try a few just to see if any is for real hehehe. I tried ask my friends if they know any good psychic but none of them believe in this. I guess I will have to wait until my finances get better then I can try some hehehehe

Stacy-Ann I’m specifically looking for predictions and not just advice and guidance. I want to know what is going to happen in the future which is something that is impossible, just a psychic can tell you that.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

If you like you can message me,and ask me a specific question,and i can do a brief 3 card Tarot reading for FREE for you through message.Blessings regardless-Stacy

over 12 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

hello I believe I have spoken to you before but we didn’t go into payment. There are good psychics and bad psychics. Just like a good doctor, or a not so good doctor. You need to do your research and read feedbacks and when you talk to them you should feel confident and they should make you feel comfortable to go into hire. If you don’t feel the connection with them, then I wouldn’t bother. Also a lot of psychics here block callers who don’t pay up to certain amount of readings, so if you can’t reach them you need to message them so that way they can unblock you, because they set up their system to do it automatically.

over 12 years ago
bubabalo's photo

bubabalo

6 posts

Clairvoyantvision yes I spoke to you and I liked very much but I didn’t have a paypal account that time, now I do have one and I’m interested in talk to you. I tried yesterday but I couldn’t. Hope we can talk soon.