Ex wants to bankrupt me

over 12 years ago

I am going through a messy separation. My ex is harassing me and is now threatening that he is going to take our property off the market unless I agree to take a small amount. I am entitled to 50% and have put in as much money as he has. Will I get my share of my money back or am I am going to be left with very little to start over again.

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Hey Julia..sorry for the situation you’re facing ..let me help you. Please call me asap..

good luck

over 12 years ago
divineshell's photo

Psychic KaurJati (divineshell)

32 posts

hi there, just relax. I would be glad to help you in your on going issue with your ex. you can contact me to get solution and anwers to your question.

God Bless.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

You need to seek legal advice you can go through citizens advice beaureau and be referred to a community law centre and its free. I would’t allow this to continue the sooner you seek legal advice the sooner you can deal with your ex. I would look at a restraining order if he gets too unruley. Bring up everything with the lawyer you speak with. From now on keep a record of all your dealings with your ex so that you can produce that to a judge as your case will be heard by a judge. This should include dates times what was said his actions towards you and note any witnesses that can be called. A lawyer will tell you where you stand and how much you will get etc in the divorce.

over 12 years ago
gypsiepsychic's photo

gypsiepsychic

37 posts

I can relate to your problem. I would like the opportunity to consult the Tarot on your behalf. Blessings.

over 12 years ago
brownstone711 didn't upload a photo

Brownstone (brownstone711)

19 posts

id like to help you,iv been through similar readings before,and i like to give you some answers that will help guide you!