My boyfriend

over 13 years ago
diya26 didn't upload a photo

Ella (diya26)

1 post

My boyfriend and me just had a break up…he said to me we have never been girlfriend/boyfriend and he never consider me to be his girlfriend..we have been together for nearly 2 years on/off..do you think we will ever be together or he really mean it wen he said it..my name pamella 14/09/1982 and his name gavin 15/02/1982

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

wow I see a lot of things with him. you guys broke up many times, but he never really officially ask you back out it just kinda happened after you started talking and you assumed that you were dating. Please contact me and I will look into this further for you.

over 13 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

Pamela he meant it. He has been seeing and dating other women this whole time and I think that maybe you allowed yourself to be blinded by the love you had for him. He ia person who loves change and freedom. In order for him to ever settle down he will have to find it within him to allow himself to settle down. He loves variety and change. He may come back here and there because he likes the attention you give him but it is just an ego boost and you will not do yourself any good if you continue to play that game with him. I can see you loving him and wanting to be with him but there is another virgo type person out there for you. I can not tell if it is their sun or moon that is virgo but he’s waiting to align with you. If you can let go of Gavin things will fall into place and this new guy will find you. But only when you let go of Gavin all the way.

over 13 years ago
s.7's photo

Stephanie (s.7)

3 posts

Contact me live .. i will help u for sure. Thanks GOD

over 13 years ago
enlightment didn't upload a photo

enlightment

4 posts

he is distant you always argue because he never comes to see you as often as you like and he doesn’t like drama. Please contact me