confusion

over 12 years ago
gav didn't upload a photo

gavin (gav)

17 posts

Hi all. i was recently offered a trial run… part time job. This is the third time it has come up. But unfortunatly our wires crossed and i missed it, as i was unable to participate. The boss blamed me and i blamed him. No harsh words but thier was ill feelings. no job. It wasnt a job i really wanted but it would have fit nicly into my current circumstance. i am suffering low self esteam now and realise if i persue the job again i may well get it but as the universe seems to have been blocking this opportunity, i am reluctant to resolve the issue. and feel that what looks ok now may not be, further down the track. My philosophy at my age is what will be, will be and it would seem i am being guilded away from the opportunity. Or am i suppost to go after it with more entusiasm. wishing you all good karma. 7th apirl 1957.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I wouldn’t dwell on this any longe it won’t do any good. The one thing that stands out here and I know what you mean by what your saying is you didn’t really want the job and the universe knew that. I think your best plan of action is to sit down and write on a piece of paper what you want so that you can then move forward. Once you know what you want the universe will know and help you. What sort of work do you want to be doing, do you have any companies in mind perhaps make contact send a cv and covering letter outlining why you want to work for them and why they should hire you. 70% of jobs are not advertised your contacting them could save them money as they wouldn’t need to advertise.

Have a listen to the strangest secret audio I think it may help

over 12 years ago
gav didn't upload a photo

gavin (gav)

17 posts

Thank You for that! found Earl Nighting gale and Ralph Waldo Emerson. did what you said. figured i either wanted it or not. money… would be good to have a little extra. rang the guy and humbled myself. i’ve missed my trail run to an other guy. that means me mate didnt get it and told him i was his man. he’ll see what happens there’s lifting invovled. i feel better that i’ve rang him anyway. i dont like dealing with people much. i find myself avoiding them. I’m good at it when i apply myself though. hey how about the planets lining up. i’ll be looking tonight.