Should I go into this program

over 12 years ago

Are things going to work out if I go into this program…? Will I benefit in the long run? Or will it be a waste of a year if I go and end up older and still in the saem sisuation?

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Gosh Darn,

As a Natural Born Psychic Medium with a lifetime of experiences that have helped me to strengthen my gifts to enable me to Enlighten you.

Contact me on live chat to get a personal connection and Enlightenment.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I pulled the tower card for you upright.this means your going to be enlightened very soon on the situation.something you though was going to work out will not,and something you thought wont work,will.i think that is to say,this program will work for you,since this card represents being wrong about doubts.contact me for a full reading-stacy

over 12 years ago
myztictam's photo

myztictam

63 posts

If this program helps at all its not a waste of time. When I look, I do feel it will be beneficial.

Big Smiles Tam :)

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

hello there,

If you are confused and need clarity, let me help you i am sure i can put you at ease with true answers and will not keep you to live in a dream world if i see any thing not going in favour.

good luck

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

its showing me that nothing is going to end up right for you, your gonna go into this program confused and loose faith and end up once again right back from square one im sorry but im not going to sit here an dlie to you/sugar coat everything to not hurt your feelings you need the truth and thats what im here for,

over 12 years ago

So what your saying is am cursed to doom no matter what I do…

over 12 years ago
elyzmeyer didn't upload a photo

Mystic Angel (elyzmeyer)

5 posts

I need first name, birth and type of program.