witch in family

over 12 years ago

does anyone one know if i have a witch in my family?

over 12 years ago
ravenwolf's photo

Crystal Blue (ravenwolf)

28 posts

a witch or a sensitive people always get that confused could you please clarify

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

if i can have more information about you such as a date of birth or a certain name out of the family who is close to you i would be able to tell you if there is, but just from your energy you are worried about someone who does not seem right to you, msg me or call me i will be truthful with you, GodBless

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Why are you worried, are you concerned that they maybe doing stuff to people behind their backs. I wouldn’t worry you can always carry crystals for protection if your that concerned. Everyone has the psychic ability, anyone can casts spells as long as the rules are followed and no harm is intended. I would do a family tree see what history exists in your family. Piece of advice not everyone is honest and will say anything to scare a person into parting with their money. Be careful who you listen to. On another note not all witches were or are bad there are a lot of myths out there common sense is required with this subject.

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Emma Jane,

Meet me in live chat so that I can better connect to you enabling me to look into your family deeper.

Waiting To Enlighten You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson