Should I stay or leave ?

over 12 years ago
sugarisnotsweet didn't upload a photo

sugarisnotsweet

7 posts

I have been in a relationship for 2 years and couple of months. Our relationship is great and almost perfect, he’s consistent with me and we talk every night and see each other a lot and he respects me and supports me, he has introduced me to his whole family and friends, and we know everything about each other. The only thing is, he has never told me he loves me, and he has once said that he wants to but just not sure why he can’t. Should I stay with him or leave him?

over 12 years ago
psychic_power didn't upload a photo

Wisdom7 (psychic_power)

107 posts

Hi Leticia… I will be happy to assist you as am well connected with your situation. if you need clariry to make decsion pls contact me.

god luck

over 12 years ago

I will need dob details of both of you to tell whats going on and why he is not saying it

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet Leticia,

Meet with me in Live Chat for a non sugarcoated reading. I have a lifetime of experiences (41 years) to enable me to see what you are not about him.

Waiting To Enlighten You,

Priestess Kandi Ranson

over 12 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

I can help you

over 12 years ago
ladysteps didn't upload a photo

Sasha (ladysteps)

45 posts

We can look further into your questions if and when you’re ready for a chat. It is good you two are taking your time to get to know one another better. It’s smart to treat time as an ally than an enemy.

Blessings.

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Everything may seem perfect,but women, usually as a whole require a pro-fession of status.I pulled the two of swords tarot card for you.This represents someone blinding them self to the burden of a choice.It actually depicts a woman with a blind-fold (could present male though too) and bounds of rope and swords across her heart.If she only could reach out her hand,and use the swords to cut herself free,is what this card indicates.Lets do a full love reading-contact me-Stacy