Improvement from current situation

over 13 years ago

I am in a rut since the last 5 years. ,,both financially and emotionally…there has been no growth. When are things likely to improve>?

over 13 years ago
clairvoyantvision didn't upload a photo

Angel Sound (clairvoyantvision)

168 posts

I’m glad you contacted me. Glad I was able to help.

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

please chat with date of birth,time,place and full your. I will speak every truth of your life. God bless you.

over 13 years ago
rebeccasreadings's photo

rebeccas readings (rebeccasreadings)

12 posts

HELLO THIS REBECCA and im hear TO HELP YOU !! Im DIFFERNT THE N OTHER READERS I DO A FULL CONECTION WITH YOU AND THEN ASK TO HIRE PLUS THIS IS NOT A READING TO MWE THIS IS YOUR LIFE you need advise im hear for you i have ben a reader for 25 yrs and have my own office just contact me today im a 5 star reader you wont be dissapointed

im giveing and open to any thng you want to talk about hope to hear from you live rebecca

over 13 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

I have a chart that can look at your past five years and your future five years and I can help pin point the direction you need to go in order to get out of the predicament you are in. I would just need you to contact me directly so I may get some specific birth information. I will say this for sure though nothing is forever and your fortune will change soon.

over 13 years ago
garnetta didn't upload a photo

jenny Fardell (garnetta)

185 posts

Hi. I can tell you things will improve when you start to believe in yourself Spirite. I want you to do something which may sound a bit silly. Take a cereal box. Place your hands on either side and cut five holes where your fingers are. Stick your fingers through the holes. Now look inside the box. What do you see? A load of fingers which aren’t connected to anything? Now take your face out of the box and see that the fingers are actually connected to something….you. And you are connected to the place where you are sitting. And that place is connected to the room in which you are sitting… etc. The world opens out. But you are at the centre of it all. If you enjoy dancing I would recommend Bio-Danza. It’s a bit weird but wonderful for helping to connect emotionally. Financially, you can’t see a way out because it’s a vicious circle? Can you invest a small amount of money into starting a small business? Something you enjoy doing but have wondered where to start? Why am I thinking making a kind of ‘window box’ service for people who have no time for gardening or who have no gardens, or who can’t manage big gardens… There is help for starting up own businesses. Google it or go to your nearest employment bureau…. Hope this helps and good luck.

over 13 years ago
enlightment didn't upload a photo

enlightment

4 posts

I sense that you want to move but are not sure if it will happen. Please have a chat with me.