Dream Help!!!!! Pls.

over 13 years ago

I dreamt that my tooth was shaking and it fell off. My friend says falling tooth signifies death in the family…I am so disturbed!!!!! Help!!1

over 13 years ago
laylasinsights didn't upload a photo

laylasinsights (laylasinsights)

150 posts

Dreams can be powerful tools in a spiritual sense and symbolize a certain event,time,or place in someones life.However,it can also be just a dream,I can tell you from my experiences someones teeth falling out during a dream does not mean death,it simply means change,and not knowing your situation all I can tell you honestly is that you have change coming in a certain area in your life,your safe do not worry.Come see me sometime if you wish.Love,layla.

over 13 years ago
mystic.moon didn't upload a photo

lilly (mystic.moon)

59 posts

if you like we chat about this

over 13 years ago
kishan508's photo

Pradeep Kumar Mishra (kishan508)

141 posts

pl chat with your date of birth,time,place and name. No this is not like that. Teeth is responsible for mercury. I will reply your questions. God bless you.

over 13 years ago
pennyclarkbabson didn't upload a photo

Penny Clark (pennyclarkbabson)

181 posts

its the actions in all not just one that has the menaing. this is a stress dream not a death dream come to me and I willtell you what yoru stressing about.teeth shaking( nashing) and falling out is usually a stress dream about something you have to do coming up and you know what i am talking about… contact me ijn chat now okau