Heres a question for anyone really

over 12 years ago
cherryade didn't upload a photo

cherryade

20 posts

So I think I’m in love with a man I can’t have and wonder if it is a lust for him because I can’t touch but when you think and wonder and worry about them is it really a lust?

He said he felt the same but we both know it can’t go nowhere I left my old job to avoid him but its weird because at the same time he got transfered over to where I am at the moment and neither of us knew that we would both end up at the same place.

So I wondered do I just carry on or leave it my minds telling me to leave it but its just I don’t know but there feels like theres something there.

over 12 years ago
linda_bloom's photo

✿ LINDA BLOOM ✿ (linda_bloom)

47 posts

When you say that you “can’t have” him I would have to assume that this means he’s married, or committed to another woman.

The “married man” route is a lose-lose proposition. If he doesn’t leave his wife, you are always the second string love. You have a part time lover and will not be able to be public about your love life, or have your partner on holidays.

If he cheats with you and he leaves his wife you will have a partner that you know from experience that you can never trust. If he cheated on his ex, he will cheat on you.

The best route in these situations is to be supportive friends, and stay in integrity. If he gives up his marriage, it won’t be on (or because of) you. If you wind up together, you will have a man who knows how to live in a marriage/relationship with integrity. You will be able to trust him.

Blessings to you.

LINDA BLOOM

over 12 years ago
loveexpertpsychic didn't upload a photo

Niko Niko (loveexpertpsychic)

6 posts

hi i can tell u thru a reading if he really feels as u do . and if its meant for yous to be together . im picking up either of yous are happy in ur lives and commitments . its lust and falling in love mixed up together . i can help u to follow the right path that ment for u to be happy . contact me on live chat for a heart to heart reading . love isabella .

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

You need to remind this guy that you two can never be together. Relationships with people you work with become complicated so its best not to go there. In the end if he doesn’t respect your wishes then you have 2 choices lay a complaint or leave get another job

over 12 years ago
ms.lea.garcia didn't upload a photo

MRS.LEA.GARCIA☼ (ms.lea.garcia)

285 posts

hello im lea, and i would be honerd to help you on this subject(s) its already showing me much love from your part and if you call with your information as well as his i could accurately explain in details what will happen :) godbless

over 12 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

I pulled a tarot card out for you,the eight of cups reversed.This card represents leaving something behind that is no longer working for you.It even can be a job (perhaps thats picking up on how you left your last job to avoid this man) He keeps coming back into your life though..I’m sure thats tempting and puzzling.Lets do a full life love reading to find out what the best path to take is.maybe you have someone better coming up on the horizon?-stacy

over 12 years ago

Post your dob details and his too so it can be checked if there is a future together. It will be clear

over 12 years ago
ladysteps didn't upload a photo

Sasha (ladysteps)

45 posts

There are no such things as coincidences in life. You are welcome to look beyond the surface and see what really is brewing. The sooner you realize, it the better for you and him.

over 12 years ago

cherryade

20 posts

but it was too coincidental I mean his the last person ‘d of expected and neither of us knew :\ and I really would love to know how top look beyond this surface :|

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

I always tell people listen to your heart its pure unlike the mind and will always tell how your feeling. Obviously there a 2 guys I think the 2nd guy not your bf is a test of your true feelings to see how you truly feel about him and from what I am reading your feelings have changed. Its not fair to lead someone up the garden path not being honest will only get you in trouble you are better to cut you bf loose so that he can find someone who loves him completely and will give him what he needs. As fop this other guy relationships with people you work with become complicated and if it doesn’t work out extremely messy and can cause tension that others around you don’t deserve as the saying goes there is no i in team. You have to ask yourself why is it forbidden and is this guy worth the risk you already know the answer but as I said I think your being tested where your bf is concerned like temptation has been put in your way. Question is what do you want in your heart answer that and you will know how to confront the test that has been placed in your path. As they say its not until we lose something that we truly realise what it meant to us and how much we want it so approach this test and think carefully about your next move.

over 12 years ago

cherryade

20 posts

I love that answer and we did split but then got back together and if i’m honest i actually feel more missrible than ever the relationship of me and my bf is so boring compared to the temptation he wants to go out and do things and talks to me in a way I can connect, you are right I need to cut loose for good.

over 12 years ago
lorirussell's photo

Lori Russell (lorirussell)

6 posts

I just pulled a card for you:

The card indicates separation, deceit, gossip and difficult changes. You are encouraged to break away from the current situation.

over 12 years ago

cherryade

20 posts

Ah I guess we should just wish it wasn’t hard I mean you can’t help when you fall in love with someone.