PLEASE HELP!!!

over 13 years ago
hazel99's photo

hazel (hazel99)

30 posts

Ive been going through alot the past few years,I keep dreaming of winning the lottery,WILL I WIN?HOW MUCH

THANKS

over 13 years ago
madam_amour didn't upload a photo

MADAM AMOUR (madam_amour)

35 posts

Hello My Dear Contact Me Live Chat And I Will Let You Know The Meaning Right Away Plus I Have Plenty Other Stuff To Tell You Good Bless

over 13 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

Your dream sounds like its fulfulling a need for you. It seems to be telling you that you desire a change on a grand scale! If you just come up with the right combination of things (like the numbers) you will hit it big. I am assuming you are in a mixed up situation with finances, work, love life, and maybe even your home. If you contact me I can pull up some of your birthdata and we should be able to get things in order and make that jackpot happen!

over 13 years ago
laylasinsights didn't upload a photo

laylasinsights (laylasinsights)

150 posts

Hello Hazel…. I do not feel you are dreaming about “winning the lotto” To be honest you are looking for a very large CHANGE in your life.It’s UNETHICAL for me to tell you ANY psychic can give you lotto number :D.. lol.. I do hope you get your dreams meaning.I am a medium if you ever feel the inclination to try me out! If not! You have a good week/weekend! :) love,layla