please help!!!!

over 13 years ago

My Name: Latasha6/10/83 His name:James 12/14/78

Me and James (aka Jimmy) have been talking for six months we started dating three weeks ago and I got a text message from him Fri morning saying that he hated to say it and knows I didnt want to hear it but we couldnt be more than friends and that he wants to get back to where he use to be and then he would like to try again with me that he needed to be alone and sort through things.I wanted to know if we would get back together and how long before we did get back together.This has been bothering me ever since I got his message because I feel like everything will work out for us but I am also scared because I dont know what is going to happen.

over 13 years ago

Hi Latasha, I’d be happy to give you a reading to show you how things will work out for you. I will show you what to expect. Keep in mind I am very honest even though it may be things you would rather not hear. Please feel free to call on me.

take care

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

Blessings! I would be very happy to see what is going on. I will be very honest with you and my readings are very accurate. Please meet me in chat. Love and Light.

over 13 years ago
madam_amour didn't upload a photo

MADAM AMOUR (madam_amour)

35 posts

Hello My Dear I Have Plenty Of Information You Need To Know About Contact Me Live Chat And I Will Tell You Everything You Need To Know I Promise God Bless

over 13 years ago
madam_amour didn't upload a photo

MADAM AMOUR (madam_amour)

35 posts

Hello My Dear I Have Plenty Of Information You Need To Know About Contact Me Live Chat And I Will Tell You Everything You Need To Know I Promise God Bless

over 13 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

Sounds to me like he likes you but doesnt really know what he wants just yet. I do not deny you have a connection together but it seems like things are going to be ify for a while. If you give me your birth information I will gladly pull up your information and tell you what is in store for you this year!