bad decisions?

over 12 years ago
breebah's photo

breebah

6 posts

Hi guys, I feel like I’m constantly making bad decisions in my life. I feel like i’m being used by nearly everyone I know, then get backstabbed by them. I’ts like they aren’t happy until they have managed to upset or hurt me. And that includes family. I;m trying to do the right thing with my ex and our child, make sure they see eachother as much as they want, yet he loves to put the knife in, so to speak. This is a guy who told me every day without fail he loved me, and we would be together forever. Yes I know things change, blah blah, but for gods sake! He just keeps showing me they were empty words, my family are the same spreading viscious rumours about him, which i know are not true, but it was said to just hurt me. planting seeds in my head, which helped cause the breakup in the first place, had i not listened to their garbage, we would still be together. Why am i attracting these sort of people around me? Is it karmic debt? Surley I’ve paid it by now, I had a year from hell, wish I could go back in time and get back what I lost. Why am I making bad decisions, when Im just trying to do the right thing, and try and live a peaceful life. My DOB is 13 Dec 68, names jen. any insight would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

over 12 years ago
angel90 didn't upload a photo

Debbie (angel90)

399 posts

Time to put your foot down what these people are doing is causing you to think emotionally and the blinders are on. Time to put these people in their place tell them either you stop bad mouthing people behind their backs and do things my way or you will never see this child again tell them to grow up their behaviour is childish and you no longer tolerate it.

As for your ex tell him to stop that your trying to set a good example for your child and he isn’t helping that his behaviour is uncalled for. Point out at present he has as much access as he wants but if he keeps up what hes doing you will have to restrict his time to protect the child. This should make him think twice.

over 12 years ago
ladysteps didn't upload a photo

Sasha (ladysteps)

45 posts

These events and reoccurrences keep happening not because of your decision making but of your environment. Some subtle changes can shift the outcome of events that are manifesting around you.

Spirit is ready to assist you once you are ready to accept the changes.

over 12 years ago
trueangel didn't upload a photo

TRUE LOVE ANGEL (trueangel)

37 posts

HI DEAR I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO TELL YOU WHAT I SEE PLEASE CONTACT ME LIVE FOR A FULL DETAILED READING ON THIS,PLEASE CONTACT ME LIVE THIER ARE SOMETHINGS I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU.HOP TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

over 12 years ago

Merry Meet breebah,

Meet me in live chat for total enlightenment.

Waiting to enlighten you,

Priestess Kandi Ranson