I want my wife back

over 13 years ago

My wife and i have been separated for the last 3 weeks. SHe is living in my home with another man. I want her back and the man out.

over 13 years ago
lorimarie's photo

Lori Marie (lorimarie)

90 posts

Hi Josh…I can see you are going through a lot of pain. Astrology is a great way to look at relationships and timing to see what it is going on with a relationship to make it go through what its going through. If you contact me I can see what it is happening and help you decide what it is you need to do to make it best for you. My rates are very low and Im more than happy to help.

over 13 years ago
lovesorceressserenity's photo

Scarlett Love Keeper Of Hea... (lovesorceressserenity)

78 posts

Blessings Josh. I am so sorry to hear this. I know your heart is aching right now. I can get into her heart, mind, and soul and tell you what she is really feeling, thinking, and her intentions and when and if you will be together again. Ic an also help with getting rid of this other man. Please meet me in chat and I will bring peace to you. Love and Light.

over 13 years ago
soulreader didn't upload a photo

none (soulreader)

36 posts

hi joshua , well there is many ways to make this man out of your wife’s life , i can help you with that , i will also help her to come back and things will get normal for both of you . let me connect and suggest you the right way to make things work according to you . please come for live chat session so we can do a reading and discussion on this . thanks . blessed be .

over 13 years ago
jodylf's photo

Jody Fox (jodylf)

6 posts

Hi Josh : There is a little something called Free Will. No one no matter what they say can alter Free Will, no spell nothing, If she is meant to come back she will. Sorry to be blunt, but u want honesty right? come chat with me for more on this but prepare yourself for the truth and not a spell to make something happen that cant be changed

over 13 years ago
maive's photo

Maive (maive)

5 posts

put them both out…

over 13 years ago
deedri's photo

darlene (deedri)

4 posts

hello josh welcome to deedri of the stars i feel that she is lacking something that she feels you do not find out more write me on chat will give you free minutes so what are you waiting for deedri lets start chatting.