English (Change)

Featured Advisors
3806 topics, 5970 posts

This is where we brag about interesting Advisors. If you have created a nice integration with the BitWine Widget, have an interesting service or have an innovative way of generating paid calls, let us know and we will help you brag about it.

Topic Posts Views Last Post
Spiritual Healer Chanel 4 3,711 over 7 years ago by psychicchanel view
You need Online Dentist Consultants? 2 4,027 over 7 years ago by laylasinsights view
Need Answers?Need Advice? Call me you will not be disappointed or your money back! Let me help you live a better lifestyle..Arent you ready? 1 3,440 over 7 years ago by psychicchanel view
Walking For A Cure 3 4,535 over 7 years ago by laylasinsights view
Q: ??? A: Listen 1 3,701 over 7 years ago by lorimarie view
Being the FOOL in Love! 1 3,775 over 7 years ago by lorimarie view
Avoid ISIS FAYETTE, a scammer. 3 5,095 over 7 years ago by mart view
SUCCESS & MOTIVATIONAL EXPERTS 1 5,897 over 8 years ago by professorrosado view
If you could just.... 1 3,813 over 8 years ago by lorimarie view
Only If You Want The Truth 1 3,819 over 8 years ago by rena view
If you need someone to talk to im here to listen! 1 3,898 over 8 years ago by mertypoo view
Health and Wellness, or Business Questions 1 3,730 over 8 years ago by chrislautischer view
I am 99.9% accurate. Specializing in love and more. 1 3,688 over 8 years ago by psychiccrystal view
listener 1 3,278 over 8 years ago by oohmushy view
Psychic healer and advisor! 1 3,841 over 8 years ago by spiritualpsychicadvisor view
Real Love and Relationship Advice 1 3,902 over 8 years ago by happytoo715 view
Real Therapy on bitwine 3 5,377 over 8 years ago by happytoo715 view
Wanting a better sex life?Get some spice.. for a nice price. 1 3,796 over 8 years ago by laylasinsights view
It's amazing how important sex and love really is.. 1 3,636 over 8 years ago by seduhktionsz view
have questions?need answers? 1 3,501 over 8 years ago by psychicangeline view
When Will He/she Call Me? why aint things going they way they are saposed to? why is it when i think its all good it goes bad? are these your questions? i have the answers you need 1 4,713 over 8 years ago by mrs.crystals.advice view
1. Get emotional healing from old wounds and fears 1 3,518 over 8 years ago by mrs.crystals.advice view
do you want to release the negativity in your life? do you feel depression all around you & dont know how it got there? come to me i can change that for you 1 3,741 over 8 years ago by mrs.crystals.advice view
do you need help/advice/psychic reading? or just a shoulder to cry on? or something differant? im here for it all 1 3,431 over 8 years ago by mrs.crystals.advice view
Do you have questions unanswered? 1 3,558 over 8 years ago by guidancecounselor view