English (Change)

Featured Advisors
3125 topics, 4920 posts

This is where we brag about interesting Advisors. If you have created a nice integration with the BitWine Widget, have an interesting service or have an innovative way of generating paid calls, let us know and we will help you brag about it.

Topic Posts Views Last Post
Spiritual Healer Chanel 4 3,346 over 7 years ago by psychicchanel view
You need Online Dentist Consultants? 2 3,623 over 7 years ago by laylasinsights view
Need Answers?Need Advice? Call me you will not be disappointed or your money back! Let me help you live a better lifestyle..Arent you ready? 1 3,099 over 7 years ago by psychicchanel view
Walking For A Cure 3 4,101 over 7 years ago by laylasinsights view
Q: ??? A: Listen 1 3,353 over 7 years ago by lorimarie view
Being the FOOL in Love! 1 3,442 over 7 years ago by lorimarie view
Avoid ISIS FAYETTE, a scammer. 3 4,759 over 7 years ago by mart view
SUCCESS & MOTIVATIONAL EXPERTS 1 5,538 over 7 years ago by professorrosado view
If you could just.... 1 3,493 over 7 years ago by lorimarie view
Only If You Want The Truth 1 3,470 over 7 years ago by rena view
If you need someone to talk to im here to listen! 1 3,597 over 7 years ago by mertypoo view
Health and Wellness, or Business Questions 1 3,383 over 7 years ago by chrislautischer view
I am 99.9% accurate. Specializing in love and more. 1 3,392 over 7 years ago by psychiccrystal view
listener 1 2,895 over 7 years ago by oohmushy view
Psychic healer and advisor! 1 3,477 over 7 years ago by spiritualpsychicadvisor view
Real Love and Relationship Advice 1 3,590 over 7 years ago by happytoo715 view
Real Therapy on bitwine 3 5,040 over 7 years ago by happytoo715 view
Wanting a better sex life?Get some spice.. for a nice price. 1 3,475 over 7 years ago by laylasinsights view
It's amazing how important sex and love really is.. 1 3,264 over 7 years ago by seduhktionsz view
have questions?need answers? 1 3,156 over 7 years ago by psychicangeline view
When Will He/she Call Me? why aint things going they way they are saposed to? why is it when i think its all good it goes bad? are these your questions? i have the answers you need 1 4,337 over 7 years ago by mrs.crystals.advice view
1. Get emotional healing from old wounds and fears 1 3,219 over 7 years ago by mrs.crystals.advice view
do you want to release the negativity in your life? do you feel depression all around you & dont know how it got there? come to me i can change that for you 1 3,377 over 7 years ago by mrs.crystals.advice view
do you need help/advice/psychic reading? or just a shoulder to cry on? or something differant? im here for it all 1 3,104 over 7 years ago by mrs.crystals.advice view
Do you have questions unanswered? 1 3,226 over 7 years ago by guidancecounselor view