Psychics who claim 100% accuracy

over 10 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I see this all the time and it just isnt possible or true. Psychics are at best about 85 % accurate…to claim more is just a way to try and cheat the clients. I have been doing this work for 38 years,and while I get a lot of business thanks to these liars claiming 100% accuracy,I also have to deal with the pain these clients feel from the ‘100% accurate’ readers who told them a bunch of baloney. Its a shame some people are more concerned with reeling in a client then they are in serving them properly.

IF someone was 100% accurate,they would have never been wrong,never missed a time frame,and so forth. Thats not the reality. Only God is 100% accurate,or would be if he/she gave readings. If you see a reader posting anything like this the best advice is to get away from them at once…

over 10 years ago

Hello Bluedragon, I TOTALLY TOTALLY AGREE! THANK YOU FOR THIS POSTING. Be Blessed Bluedragon! :)

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I am totally with you as I have seen this myself. Thank you for posting this!! God bless you!! :) We all need light in lives these days. People should be ashamed to lie to clients believes. This is the best advice I have seen yet.

over 10 years ago
spiritualmind2943 didn't upload a photo

Jordin (spiritualmind2943)

32 posts

I so agree with you! If psychics were 100% they would get lottery numbers and all be famous from birth. It just doesn’t work like that. Not even the famous readers claim 100%. There is NO SUCH THING! We are NOT god, we are human! Any reader claiming 100% is scamming you. Be careful!

over 10 years ago
ohiorivergirl's photo

Penney Ann Moore (ohiorivergirl)

83 posts

I totally agree! Even Edgar Cayce wasn’t 100% accurate. We all do our best and in the vast majority of the time we do a good job. Thank you for this post, BlueDragon!

over 10 years ago

I agree as well…With free will a lot of things can change which will affect the outcome of the situation at hand, and there are usually so many factors at work and many people involved who can change the situation with their own actions.

over 10 years ago
cherriired didn't upload a photo

nessa lou (cherriired)

1 post

I got a reading from the emotionlink and they were almost near 100% accurate You have to get the right advisors!