Jesus says trust in our father and creator

over 10 years ago
celestial_being didn't upload a photo

madhu (celestial_being)

17 posts

Jesus says our father is going to make sure each one of us is reaching our destiny. Every life has its path, and that path is filled with many obstacles, and abundance. Obstacles are to be removed, and abundance appreciated. Each day one has to learn to thank God for lessons learnt from obstacles, and for abundance given to us here on earth and in the heavens above. Peace to all of you.

over 10 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

I just thought you may like to know about this website where you can join up and look at different viewpoints of different religions.

It is called Beliefnet and it was started up by three ladies. One Christian, Jewish and Muslim.

However other religions are also represented.

Sorry this is a psychic site not a religious one and personally find this offensive to all people who are not Christian.

All the best ESTHER

over 10 years ago
celestial_being didn't upload a photo

madhu (celestial_being)

17 posts

Just wanted you to know, I am simply conveying what my guides ask me to post. I am born and raised Hindu, and believe all paths lead to the same universal energy. I get messages from the universe, and believe there is good in all of us so if there is someone struggling with obstacles in life, this could be helpful to that one person even. This was not meant to be offensive. It is meant to be a message. Sorry if this offended you. My apologies. I will however, make sure I am more careful in my postings on this website.

over 10 years ago
mallazyr's photo

Mallazyr (mallazyr)

1 post

Never be ashamed of the guides and thoughtforms that you connect with. Some people are close minded or ignorant and it unfortunately that negativity that infects religion of all kinds today. Be happy and healthy and kind to one another and we can call the source what ever we like: god, jesus, the flying spaghetti monster. May thyne noodley appendage always be there in your time of need. Ramen.