New Services

over 12 years ago
yemayaadeyemi didn't upload a photo

Yemaya Adeyemi Apetebi Ogun... (yemayaadeyemi)

1 post

I go by many names since I am a priestess in Santeria and Palo Mayombe, and also a life long practioner of Espirtismo (Spritualism/Mediumship). To make things simple I go by Yemaya Adeyemi. I provide many services that most persons would never come into contact unless they were located in Cuba.

I am the only advisor that is a real working santera, palera, and espirtista.

Coconut Shell Reading- The art of coconut shell divination consisting of communicating with Spirits and Ancestors. The reader interprets the patterns in which the shells fall.

Cowrie Shell Reading-The art of cowrie shell divination consists of communicating with the Spirits and Ancestors. The reader interprets the patterns of the shells and which 256 signs the pattern falls into.This reading is very on point and detailed.

White Table Misa Readings- The art of communicating with Spirits and Ancestors via the spiritualist channeling and mediumship.

Spells, trabajos, obras- Any type of “spell”. You can change the course of whatever, Love, Money, Keeping people away, stay away from jail, tying people to you etc… This service varies in price

Spiritual coaching in Santeria, Espiritismo, and Palo Mayombe.