Change of Seasons

over 10 years ago

Change of Seasons, by “Brilliance in Sight”:http://psychic.bitwine.com/users/60591-brilliance_in_sight

In my part of the globe my favourite season is nearly here: FALL. I love the changing seasons and the transition into the part of the year where fall and summer touch and mingle in flowers and changing leaves and gentle, warm evenings. Maple-syrup coloured sun-sets dapple across gold and amber leaves and there’s a little bite in the smoky air. Things are CHANGING, the earth is preparing for rest and the stillness of winter. Things are changing in other parts of the world too, and for them SPRING and all its bustling beauty is unfolding. It’s important to remember that no matter WHAT change is going on in our lives; within the seasons or ourselves, there’s always movement, always renewal, always new growth!

Where I live, huge once-in-a-lifetime floods have torn the landsape apart and left people and animals without homes, – it demonstrates the raw power of nature to shape and reform itself. But just as communities and people rebuild and help one another and tales of survival and heroism abound, proof comes that life is always thriving no matter what is changing. In my own garden, the rains washed so many things away but a few blooming, white EASTER lilies stood untouched, incongruous and out of season. Truly a symbol that no matter what seems to be happening or what upheavals and changes we face, renewal and life is always trying to break free and continue and celebrate. The end of one cycle is always the start of a new one. This is a time to look forward to new things and to celebrate the possibilities that you have no matter what changes are coming in the wind. Autumn veggies and flowers will still grow, plants will store energy for new shoots, the world is ripe at all times. When your own life goes through a change of season or you head into new territory, a new relationship, a new job, or the ending of one… growth is always happening. Change can be unfamiliar and new scenarios arrive but like those white lilies, life is always trying to assert growth and BETTERMENT—have some faith in change, no matter what it is! In the same way that trees store water and energy through the winter, you too have your life-force flowing in times of change. You might have to change but you will be LIVING in the process. Celebrate the friendships, relationships, and opportunities you have right now this very minute. There ARE (no matter what stage of flux or growth) gifts an opportunities available in the moment Don’t wait for the season to change or something to change around you… keep creating, keep valuing what you have and be in the PROCESS of change and creating! (not just focusing some “destination”)

Life is always trying to thrive and advance!

“Speak with Brilliance NOW!”:http://bit.ly/1aQUZ1o