Spirit s Positive or negative they can leave us off Balance

over 10 years ago
jennyssight's photo

Jennys Sight (jennyssight)

173 posts

am a Christian High Level Psychic/Medium. I have been doing readings for 30 years. At the age of 3.. I started seeing angels and began reading people at the age of 10. This always felt normal to me and I didn’t reallize I was any different than anyone else. All my life I have studied major religions and paranormal activity. I am very familiar with all types of energies and can identify positive and negative energy that is affecting your life. I work with spirit and am able to hear, see, know and feel what spirit is comminicating to me. I also am a certified angel card reader and work with these as directed by spirit. I specialize in deep seeded mental/emotional pain or issues that are affecting you and your life. I can help you find resollution to any issue that is affecting you. I also am able to identify spirit in your pics whether you see them or not. I also specialize in sprit identifying that allows you to know what or who is affecting you in your life Able to clear negative energies from you, your home and workplace that will make a huge difference in your energetic well-being.

I am a gifted remote viewer and can easily find lost objects and often work on missing person cases. I focus on relationships, love, career, finances, and especilly spiritual concern and development. Able to connect loved ones who have crossed over with ease, I provide that peace of mind we all need and seek when we lose one of our loved ones. I am an excellent phone adviser and have been doing this for years. I connect with ease, love and through spirit. I love to do general readings: just give me a topic and let me do my work. I will amaze you by what I am able to tell you. I speak only truth so I apologize ahead of time if you hear something you don’t want to hear.