Chat Now Receive A Quality Reading With A Accurate & Trusted Advisor At An Extremely Low Cost. I Can Hear The Thoughts Of Individuals, See Into Your Future, I'm Here To Help Answer All Of Your Questions In Truth And In Confidence. My Reviews Prove It All!

over 10 years ago
mikki_the_gifted_one's photo

Angelically Gifted Mikki Reno (mikki_the_gifted_one)

38 posts

Everyones gift is different, and we are all family here. All I can do is tell you what I can do for you, and if I’m destined to help you, I will.

My gifts used to enhance your reading are as follows:

Medium- I can only hear strong spirits,

Lower Level Telepathy- meaning God willing I can hear the thoughts of individuals during key points of your relationship

Clairvoyant

Empathic- emotionally so as well as sensitive to energy,

and most important I have the gift of Prophecy.

So what does that mean for you and your reading? Why should you hire me?

I can see, hear, and know things about your situation that can help guide you to where you need to be. Most of all my gift comes from God himself. I don’t claim to be more than I am, and I don’t need nothing more than you and I most times I dont even need your name. All of my reviews cant be wrong _

Did you realize too that all of my gifts are natural gifts that dont need anything extra I have been taught how to use Tarot, and even Reiki, however those tools can be very general, and I like the idea of breaking down the pieces of hurt and pain and chaos with natural truths and insight.

Also most of my 20 minute readings turn out to be 45 minute readings where I just cant stop helping, its in my spirit.

I will do my best to deliver the truth in a kind way, regardless of whether its good or bad.

I offer different services but regardless with each question you give me or ask I will respond with a deeply meditated response regardless of its nature with timelines and all the insight given to me.

I do emails (6 questions for $20) and I have several chat bundles for all prices and all situations.

I am 25 years old and have been gifted every day of my life, I’ve read for over 10+ celebrities guiding them on their path, let me help you today, because just like them your a star!!!!

Lets start the process of healing today and get you back on the right path Be Blessed Everyone!!!!!!!!!

Mikki