WANT A READING AND UNSURE? PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION IN THE POST. BLESSINGS TO ALL

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

If you are not so sure come to me for your three minutes free. We will talk from there. Every psychic is different no compare anyone or anything. I know how the zodiacs and healing progress works. I have many offers. For people that are in need of a reading.

Here is something about myself before you judge I have done my own research! I am Gemini with a raising of Cancer. Also she has a Libra moon. This is something about her you should know. If you know astrology. As well shes a master number in numerology which is number 11 that makes her the most intuitive. If you know something about numerology. She was also born the year of the snake in the Chinese zodiacs. Also a big believer of the law of attraction as in keyword karma in life. She takes time and gives all information as the clients ask and also prayers to see there lives be as beautiful as hers. Candle is always light for each client. This is the prayer i do.

I have been reading for any since my early years of my life. Meaning like I was 5 or 6 years old. People asked me for dates and times. I was always correct on that. The only time I wouldn’t be because destiny change the outcome. Everyone can change only if they are very positive about what they want in life. I would not became a reader as myself if it was not for the people I had met in the past. When i was doing research and studying on spirituality, astrology, and the paranormal. As any say your the wise woman. I am only in my early 20’s with gray though out my hair. That comes from my wisdom. Plus I am a old soul. If you want to hear more about my story please let me know. I will have a youtube about me in the future but not at this moment.

Offers I have for clients that are in need!

Psychic Readings ☀ Use my abilities to do a psychic reading means NO TOOLS

Life Purpose & Money Readings ☀ Wanting to know if your going either get a job and keep it. Allow me tell you how!

Love & Romance Readings ☀ Having serious issues with a lover and want to know how can i keep him. I can give you steps on how, when, why.

Archangel Reading & Healings ☀ Want to know what your archangel trying to tell you. In symbols and numbers?

Spirit Readings ☀ Want to know what spirit is saying loud and clear. Symbols?

Zodiac Readings ☀ Want to know what plant or energy’s that my create some changes.

Yes i do therapies since last month of August as i have studied and tested a few of my clients.

Aura Therapy ☀ Understanding the color around you?

Dream Therapy ☀ Not understanding your dream means? This maybe the reading for you!

Chakra Therapy ☀ Need to balance out your chakras?

Here is my abilities;;

╰☆╮Mediumship ~ Ability to use the spirit as the media

╰☆╮Clairvoyance ~ Ability to see the events happening in other places

╰☆╮Psychometri ~ Ability to dig through an object

╰☆╮Empathy ~ Ability to pick up energies around a person

╰☆╮Precognition ~ Ability to predict events to come

╰☆╮Automatic Writing ~ Ability to write something down and to be aware of it

╰☆╮Channeling ~ Ability to channel into your situation

╰☆╮Angel Identify ~ Ability identify an angel that you would like information

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ OVER REVIEWS!

© by Jessica Insight as of Sept 15 2013

over 10 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I have over 20 years of experience. I am well known as who I am. If you dont believe me do your research on my name thats proof of who I am. Blessings