All Day Sunday special $5 tarot card reading answers all questions. unlimited reading

over 10 years ago
loveadvisorcharlotte didn't upload a photo

Charlotte (loveadvisorcharlotte)

15 posts

Hello and welcome, I will be having a one time only sunday special. $$5 dollars unlimited full life tarot card reading will tell you past, present, & future. answers all questions. will advise you and guide you to were you need to be. no more worrying and being confused. chat with me now for you sunday special. please advise me when chat starts for your sunday special. take care, and God Bless.. Charlotte

over 10 years ago
mikki_the_gifted_one's photo

Angelically Gifted Mikki Reno (mikki_the_gifted_one)

38 posts

As a advisor I must tell all, SHE IS ONE OF THE BEST!!!

I have come to her myself.

She has a true gift!!!! As a reader it is rare that you find yourself needing guidance, but at times its needed. Just like a doctor wouldn’t perform any surgery on themselves, a reader cant get a great look by reading themselves. I can say that its also rare to find a reader that believes in the bible and the holy spirit, so I am more than pleased to say I found one of the greatest here!!!!! I believe if you come to her you wont be disappointed. Most people are jealous hearted and don’t want to see others succeed, however I am not that way, and I can feel she is not either. She is the crème de la crème!!!!