rare Tarot Method used by The Psychic Gypsy!

over 10 years ago

THE HALO METHOD: READING TAROT THE EASY WAY

Ive been reading Tarot professionally for nearly twenty-five years. For seventeen of those years I’ve used a method for reading the Tarot called, The Halo Method, created by Carla Flack aka HaloEyes.

Ive taught many people how to read tarot according to this method. The amazing thing is that its nothing like traditional tarot or really any tarot deck or method I’ve ever seen! Pretty much anyone can learn to use it accurately. It helps those who are aware of their psychic inclinations to hone their skills and also empowers those who may not be so seasoned to find the psychic in themselves! And … it’s fun!

It is my belief that everyone has psychic ability and if one can quiet the mind and learn to really listen with their heart most anyone can pick up psychic information. Using tarot cards is a great tool for use in communicating with Spirit. However, I always found that when studying tarot it seemed , at least for me, rather archaic and quite mysterious.

Traditional tarot cards have multiple meanings per tarot card which means memorizing a lot of meanings and possible meanings. There’s so much to learn about the history, the Kabbalah and more with traditional Tarot. One can study for years and still feel enshrouded with mystery and confusion if relying on the cards alone.

The cool thing about The Halo Method is that it is so easy to use and make sense of. The cards are read in what are called ‘stacks’ with four cards in each stack. The cards are read in the upright position, with only one simple straight forward meaning per card in most cases. There is a card assigned for each zodiac sunsign for the purpose of identifying people. For instance, Im a Taurus. In the Halo Method, there’s a card with the definition simply of “Taurus”. That card is the King of Pentacles. In the Rider Waite Deck, which is the preferred deck used with this method, you will notice many bulls around the king depicted in this card. The details on the card make the association to bulls clear. The bull is the sign of Taurus. And so the card is thusly assigned . King of Pentacles = Taurus (timeframe or person of that sunsign) The card can be used to show a person’s sunsign and may also denote a timeframe that being, “taurus time”. In learning the inclusive dates of each ‘time’ we know that this would mean late April or May timeframe. Each zodiac sunsign is assigned to a card according to its association to the assigned card. There are other cards that denote timeframes such as ‘within three days’ or ‘within four to five days’ or ‘within two weeks’.

I love the clear meanings assigned to each card in the deck. Some have a traditional meaning but only if it is simple and obvious. While it’s true I studied the art of reading Tarot according to tradition for some years prior, Carla taught me to throw out pretty much everything I ever knew about the Tarot. In a very short time I was effectively and accurately using the Halo Method. It was like nothing I had ever seen! I somehow felt more connected to Spirit Guides than I ever had before. The Halo Method takes the mystery out of reading the Tarot, it creates clarity.

I’m aware that many Readers don’t use Tarot cards, some use other tools such as runes or the IChing and some none at all. For my own part I tend to ‘hear’ messages and feel energy shifts. I pick up on subtle things such as the character and intention of a person asked about. However, I freely admit that the closest connection I have to Spirit is through use of Tarot and in particular, through The Halo Method. As the years roll on I’ve grown to have a very real relationship with Spirit through my cards. Its now like a language to me. I ask the questions, Spirit lays the cards out and its as if I have been given sentences in a book. Of course no Reader is always 100% accurate and information in readings is not always ‘fortune telling’ but I stand behind The Halo Method and feel compelled to share news of it with all who would be interested in learning to read Tarot themselves.

I believe that this method should be known by many rather than by so few. It’s rare to find someone who uses it in their practice but I have yet to find anyone who has learned it that feels it’s not an effective means of Spirit communication and guidance.

Get a Reading using the Halo method today by me Carla at Bitwine -> “click here”:http://www.bitwine.com/users/133001-gypsyfortune4you