I can show you what you need to do to have brilliant success in matters of money and of the heart

over 11 years ago
psychictherapist1's photo

LoveExpert (psychictherapist1)

4 posts

Do you have questions concerning your future? Your lovelife? Your finances? Is he/she faithful? Will i get that job or raise? Is he/she the one? Welcome I am a 4th generation psychic who had been doing professional readings over 35 years. my actual first reading was at age of 7 years old. i had watched, helped, & assisted my family of psychic’s mostly all my life, & this is what i do best. my readings are very precise & my astrology charts are 99.9 percent in total accuracy. I am a certified psychic and I have been helping others professionally as a psychic counselor/therapist.I can show you what you need to do to have brilliant success in matters of money and of the heart. Your on this site for for a reason! To get ANSWERS! I have them for you Get back on track and on your path. :)

Aura reading: Perception of the energy fields surrounding people, places, and things Clairvoyance, second sight: Perception outside the known human senses extrasensory perception (ESP): extrasensory perception: perception or communication outside of normal sensory capability, as in telepathy and clairvoyance. Precognition: premonition and precognitive dreams – Perception of events before they happen. Psychokinesis or telekinesis: Manipulation of matter or energy by the power of the mind. Psychometry or psychoscopy: Obtaining information about a person or object Remote viewing: Gathering of information at a distance. Retrocognition: Perception of past events. Telepathy: Transfer of thoughts or emotions.

Aura reading, Clairvoyance, ESP, Precognition, Remote viewing, Second sight, Psychokinesis, Telekinesis, Psychometry, Psychoscopy, Psychic, Remote viewing, Retrocognition, Telepathy

over 11 years ago

Give me chance to explain things what is going into your life. and what will happen in your life and why this blockage are happen in your life. you have to hire me or come to me in private session. i have updates for you. Thanks Love Assurance