Im New On Here!!!

over 11 years ago
linden's photo

Linden (linden)

22 posts

Hello I’m Linden,

I am a psychic and reader here if you have any questions let me help you with a reading. Love, Money, General Readings. I have many spreads to choose from if you like you can take your pick.
I have always had this gift since a child, I struggled a lot my teens not knowing about it, til One day like you I went to get a reading done, the woman had told me I had the same ability's as her, that I also needed to find my inner self, so then I started looking. Things became more open more understanding to me. So then I started helping others. I have been adopted at a early age of my life so I still am unsure if I am 2nd 3rd 4th Generation.
That being said I am here to help you. I enjoy what I do and hopefully I can give you some insight and clarity to your questions. I am a very honest and caring person, I tell you what my cards and guides tell me to tell you, Not exactly what you want to hear. I DO NOT TELL PREGNANCY, DEATH, OR any other relate information, I am not a doctor, I DO NOT diagnose. One thing I would like to make clear is that I do not always see a Time frame, but if i do I will let you know in our reading.
I am a taurus and a very strong one, that being said I am here to help you and guide you through your problems, It may take a few readings but I will be here for you.
I get my cards to guide me and help me channel. When I am connecting with you, You can ask all the questions that you like If I cant pick something up I will let you know...
I want to thank everyone who believed in me and who encouraged myself.

Light and Love, Linden

• I AM A: Psychic Counsellor Medium Tarot reader Angel Tarot Clairvoyant Healer Animal Powers Spiritual Adviser Meditations Gypsy Readings Angel Therapy Healing With The Angels Healing With The Fairies Magical Unicorns Magical Messages From The Fairies Spiritual Readings Life Purpose Magical Mermaids and Dolphins Romance Angels Messages From your Angels Messages From Your Animal Spirit Guides I also do tea leaves and palmistry..
over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Welcome Linden,

I have a feeling you and I may already known each other from elsewhere?

All the best EstherLibra